Past Sales Results
Including Important Documents and Books from the Estate of the late Rodney Davidson AO: Voyages, Exploration and Travels, Ephemera, Literature, Natural History, Australiana, General Antiquarian etc. including art and illustrated, sport, travel, and topography.
- Friday 20 July from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 21 July from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 23 July from 10 am to 4 pm
Books and Documents Comprising Voyages and Travels, Ephemera, Literature, Art, Natural History and Science, Australiana
- Friday 20 April from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 21 April from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 23 April from 10 am to 4 pm
Room Sale: including art, literature, first editions, Folio Society, angling, Australiana, etc.
- Friday 17 November from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 20 November from 10 am to 1 pm
Featuring books and ephemera from the collection of Brian McDonald, historian of the bushrangers, and on behalf of other private vendors, comprising Important Books, Voyages and Travels, Literature and Art, Fishing, and an extensive collection of Australiana.
- Friday 18 August from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 19 August from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 21 August from 10 am to 4 pm
The Collection of Michael Aitkin, Esq. The Port Phillip District of New South Wales, The Colony of Victoria, the Goldfields, and rare Ephemera.
- Friday 26 May from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 27 May from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 29 May from 10 am to 4 pm
Books, Ephemera, Manuscripts, and Artworks. Original Norman Lindsay watercolours and drawings. Voyages, Travels, and Australiana; Art and Literature; Natural History; Militaria; and Angling books from the collection of Tom Edwards.
- Friday 24 March from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 25 March from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 27 March from 10 am to 4 pm
Featuring books and ephemera in all fields from the collection of the late Paul Dwyer and on behalf of other private vendors, comprising Voyages and Travels, Science and Natural History, Literature (including Patrick White’s very rare first book), Military, Fishing, etc., and an extensive collection of Ephemera.
- Friday 14 October from 10 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 15 October from 10 am to 4 pm
- Monday 17 October from 10 am to 4 pm
Assembled over fifty years, the Denis Joachim Collection is the most important of its type in private hands. Denis has amassed a collection that ranges impressively over several fields of collecting. Fine art, topographical art, voyage art, colonial landscape photography, colonial ethnographic photography, rare and important Australian books and documents, and colonial prints; everything that illuminates and illustrates life in colonial times and records the responses of a European sensibility to the new world of the Pacific.
Visit the special website www.thedenisjoachimcollection.com.au where the online catalogue can be accessed
- 16-18 June, 10.00am - 5.00pm
- 19 June 10.00am - 12noon
Voyages, Travels, Natural History, Military, Australiana, Literature,
Books of Ida Rentoul Outhwaite, Ephemera, Art Books, and Angling
- Friday 20 May from 10am to 4pm
- Saturday 21 May from 10am to 4pm
- Monday 23 May from 10am to 4pm
The Collection of Ralph Renard Esq.
Pacific and Australian Voyages, Travels, and Description, Private Press and Fine Printing.
- Friday 8th April from 10am to 4pm
- Saturday 9th April from 10am to 4pm
- Monday 11th April from 10am to 4pm